We offer an advice and advocacy service for both private clients and public administrations in administrative and contentious-administrative matters related to the
actions carried out by either party.
We offer advice on, among others, the following areas:
- The public administration’s liability.
- Processing of disciplinary files in any area of the Administration, both in its administrative and contentious phases.
- Government procurement: Advice on procurement procedures and resolution of disputes regarding public sector procurement.
- Licenses, permits and administrative franchises.
- Compulsory purchase and valuations.
- Land management and planning.