In the field of bankruptcy law, our firm provides information to all parties involved in the crisis process of a company, covering the different situations that can arise by offering comprehensive advice, both legal, economic and financial, be it to the insolvent company itself or its creditors, through the department specializing in bankruptcy law.
The firm provides advice both in the period prior to bankruptcy and throughout the whole procedure: So, in the pre-insolvency phase, we advise our clients on the negotiation with creditors and financial restructuring measures to avoid bankruptcy, analysis of the company’s employment structure, the effects of declaring bankruptcy, sources of funding and the determination of the procedural costs. In the insolvency phase we offer our clients comprehensive advice on everything related to the development of the procedure.
In the case of creditors, we provide our services through the management of bankruptcy claims, challenge of reports, termination of contracts, defense in reinstatement actions, study of the liquidation plan and subsequent measures, etc.
Our services include but are not limited to:
- Advice in the pre-bankruptcy phase.
- Application for voluntary bankruptcy.
- Preparation of the agreement with creditors.
- Renegotiation debts in the pre-court phase.
- Debt refinancing and restructuring.
- Negotiation with banks and financial institutions.
- Structuring investments in bankruptcy assets and liabilities.
- Bankruptcy related incidents.
- Responsibility of Administrators.
- Legal management in bankruptcy proceedings.
- Representation of Creditors.
- Claims against other liable persons.
- Restructuring of the group.
- Advice in the liquidation phase.