Civil liability refers to the obligation of a person or entity to compensate or repair damage that has occurred to a third party, usually through compensation, and such
obligation may be the result of a prior contractual relationship (contractual liability) or not (non-contractual liability).
The Law of Tort refers to loss a person suffers as a result of acts or omissions by another person.
We give advice to, and defend, our clients (individuals or companies that have suffered damage) assessing guilt and calculating the compensation that may be due as a result of accident, negligence or malpractice.
We offer legal and technical expertise on:
- Traffic accidents.
- Defense before the courts of insurers and/or their insured.
- Filing repeat actions to protect the insurance company’s interests
- Advice and resolution of disputes with the insurance company.
- Work related accidents.
- Medical negligence.
- Any other kind of accident.
- Civil liability arising from the provision of tourist services: accommodation, catering, and others..
- Civil liability resulting from the practice of hunting activities.
- Responsibility for the use of recreational craft.
- Civil liability arising from the possession of dangerous animals.
- Civil liability arising from the position of administrator, director or manager of a legal entity.
- Civil liability arising from professional activity.
- Civil liability arising from the provision and promotion of leisure services and
activities: sporting events, bullfights, sport including high risk sports, recreational
facilities for children and young people, amusement parks and fairgrounds, swimming pools and water parks, etc.