In the area of Commercial Law, we offer our clients wide ranging advice resulting from the firm’s extensive knowledge and specialization in this subject.
In this area we provide our clients, both individual entrepreneurs and commercial companies, with comprehensive advice on those legal issues that arise in all areas of the specialty:
- Corporate operations.
- Commercial contracts.
- Corporate disputes.
- Partnership agreements.
- Challenges to corporate agreements.
- Corporate governance.
- Family protocols.
- Intellectual property.
- Legal advice on competition law.
- Advice during pre-bankruptcy.
- Insolvency procedures.
In the area of Patents and Trademarks, this being a specialty within Commercial Law, we focus on advising our clients on distinctive signs, inventions and
domain names, both national and international, carrying out a prior study of registrability and on the most appropriate type of registration in each case, as well as the
most appropriate registration category depending on the business activity. Thereafter we take all necessary steps, as appropriate, until the trademark is granted
In the case of both patent or trademark, only the actual person or legal entity who has registered them or is authorized to do so may benefit from the use and exploitation of the trademark or patent in question.
We can assist our customers with:
- Handling trademarks, trade names, and industrial designs.
- Administrative Appeals before the Spanish Patent and Trademark Office and EUIPO.
- Contentious-administrative appeals against rulings of the Spanish Patent and Trademark Office.
- Impeachment before the Civil Jurisdiction of Trademark Registrations.
- Adoption of precautionary measures.
- Advice and defense in court in cases of infringement of distinctive signs, designs and unfair competition.
- Processing and challenging domain and defense names against fraudulent domain name registrations.