CONDOMINIUMS (horizontal property): Horizontal property is defined as a special type of property where the exclusive right of each owner to their home, premises or garage is combined with co-ownership over the other common elements and services of a property.
Under this heading we advise both individuals and Property Administrators or other professionals, on any issue relating to owners’ communities both in their external dealings, and in those within the community of owners and each of its members, in the following aspects:
- Constitution and advice to Owners’ Communities under the Horizontal Property law.
- Advice on all types of contracts.
- Monitoring processes for claiming unpaid quotas.
- Defense of the Community of Owners in any judicial proceeding: challenge agreements, modification of common elements, installation or removal of common services, enforcement action, constitution of easements, activities not allowed etc.
- Defense of the Co-owner in any legal proceedings against the Community of Owners: contest Community agreements, contest additional quotas, repair of common elements, etc.
LEASES: In this area we advise our clients according to their specific needs, whether owner or tenant, both in the preparation and management of leases and, if necessary, in court cases covering disputes related to the property, business premises or dwelling:
- Reviewing and drawing up rental contracts (housing, business premises, professional offices, etc.).
- Reviewing and drawing up contracts for the rental of rural property.
- Controlled rent contracts.
- Termination of leases and key handover.
- Evictions for non-payment.
- Desahucio por precario.
- Eviction for occupancy without contract.
- Eviction for the expiration of the lease term.
- Claim for refund of deposit from the landlord.
- Claim against the tenant for damage caused to the property.
- Illegal occupation (Squatters).