Inheritance Law is that part of civil law that is concerned with arranging the transfer of a person’s assets and rights after their death in accordance with a set of rules, including those for resolving any conflicts that may arise between heirs and/or legatees.
The firm has extensive experience in this area having worked on matters of great importance and complexity.
Our advice to clients is comprehensive: from the preparation of wills, including all other procedures necessary to obtain a distribution of hereditary property which is as beneficial as possible to their interests, either out-of-court or through judicial channels.
Services we offer in this area are:
- Legal advice in the drafting of special testamentary wills and/or clauses.
- Completion of inheritance partition papers.
- Petition and legal claim of inheritances and legacies.
- Tramitaciones necesarias para la declaración de herederos ab intestato en casos de sucesión Procedures necessary for the declaration of ab intestate heirs in cases of intestate succession
- Distribution, processing, settlement and award of the inheritance assets.
- Advice, management, and solutions which are in the beneficial interest of widows and widowers.