“Without equality, freedom is a chimera”.
Phone: +34 971206050
Portuguese, Spanish, Catalan and English.
- Degree in Legal and Social Sciences (Law) from the University of Ribeirão Preto-UNAERP, Law Faculty “Laudo de Camargo” (Sao Paulo/Brazil) in 2006, with an approved degree in law in Spain in 2013.
- Doctor of Humanities and Social Sciences (Ph.D.) from the University of the Balearic Islands “cum laude”
- Master’s Degree in Cognition and Human Evolution (M.Sc.) from the University of the Balearic Islands.
- Doctoral Program in Public Law completing the third cycle, University of the Balearic Islands.
- Family law courses, FPJ – ICAIB.
- Specialization courses in international law, FPJ – ICAIB.
- Member of the Commission for Human Rights of the Illustrious Bar Association of the Balearic Islands.
- Family Law.
- Obligations and Contracts.
- Condominiums and Tenancies/Leases.
- Trademark Law.