1. RESPONSIBLE FOR PROCESSING
Who is responsible for your data?
Holder: Law Firm Capellà-Costa S.L. (hereinafter Capellà-Costa)
Corporate address: Camí de la Real nº 5, 07010 Palma de Mallorca.
Phone: 971 20 60 50
Data Protection Officer (hereinafter referred to as “DPO”):
II. PURPOSE OF DATA PROCESSING AND CATEGORIES OF DATA PROCESSED
For what purpose and for how long will we process your personal data?
Capellà-Costa will process the user’s data, manually and/or automatedly, for the following specific purposes:
- Manage the contracting of services that you use through the Platform, as well as the corresponding billing and delivery.
- Periodically send electronic communications about services, events and news related to our professional activity, unless otherwise indicated or the user objects or revokes their consent.
- Periodically send commercial and/or promotional information related to the contracted services sector and added value for the end users, unless otherwise indicated or the user objects or revokes their consent.
- Make anonymous statistical reports regarding the access habits and activity developed by users on the Platform.
- Develop a commercial profile of the user and carry out commercial
actions adjusted to it, using the data derived from the management of the products purchased (browsing data, access habits, traffic), unless otherwise indicated or the user objects or revokes their consent.
- In the event that you send us your CV or register for the different job offers that we may publish, we will process your data in order to evaluate and manage your job application and, where appropriate, carry out the necessary actions for the selection and recruitment of staff, in order to offer you positions that fit your profile. Unless otherwise indicated, the provision of the required data is necessary, so that failure to provide it will prevent the continuation of the selection process.
- Comply with legally established obligations, as well as verify compliance with contractual obligations, including fraud prevention.
What categories of data do we process?
In accordance with the stated purposes, Capellà-Costa processes the following data categories:
- Identification data: first name, last name, postal address, email address, post code, telephone.
- In the case of the selection process: Academic and professional data, training/qualifications, student history, professional experience, membership of schools or professional associations.
- Traffic and location data.
- Electronic communications metadata.
- Commercial information data.
- Economic, or financial, banking data.
The personal data requested is mandatory, so that refusal to provide the same will make it impossible to carry out the provision of the contracted services.
The user guarantees that the data provided is true, accurate, complete, and up to date, being responsible for any loss or damage, direct or indirect, that could be caused by the breach of such obligation. If the user provides data from third parties, he states that he has their consent and undertakes to pass the information contained in this clause on to them, exempting Capellà-Costa from any liability in this regard. Nevertheless, Capellà-Costa may carry out checks to verify this fact, adopting the appropriate due diligence measures, in accordance with data protection regulations.
How long do we keep your data?
Capellà-Costa will retain the personal data of users only during the period necessary to carry out the purpose for which it was collected, so long as theuser does not revoke the consents granted. Subsequently, if necessary, Capellà-Costa will keep the information blocked for the legally established periods.
In the case of data provided to us in relation to the job offers to which you want to subscribe, it will be kept for one year from the date of the last update. After this period, if not updated, the data will be deleted, unless you tell us otherwise.
What security measures do we put in place to take care of your data?
- Encryption of communications between the user’s device and Capellà- Costa’s servers..
- Encryption of the information on Capellà-Costas own servers.
- Other measures that prevent access to user data by third parties.
In those cases where Capellà-Costa has service providers for the maintenance of the platform based outside the European Union, these international transfers have been regularized in accordance with Capellà-Costa‘s commitment to the protection, integrity and security of users’ personal data.
III. DATA COMMUNICATIONS
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
Capellà-Costa informs the user that their data may be communicated to the other entities of Group Capellà-Costa in order to be able to fulfill their requests,
manage the services it contracts and inform them about services, events and news related to our professional activity.
In addition, we inform you that certain data, within the framework of current regulations or the contractual relationship you have with Capellà-Costa may be communicated to:
- Public administrations with competence in the sectors of activity of Capellà-Costa when so established by current regulations.
- State Security Forces and Bodies under the provisions of the law.
- Banks and financial institutions collecting payment for the services offered.
- Other legal professionals, where such communication is mandatory, or for the execution of the contracted services.
What is the justification for processing data?
The justification for Capellà-Costa processing user data is found in the consent of the interested party, requested for the specific case.
Here the management of the contracting of services, payment, billing, and corresponding shipments, is legitimized by the execution of the contract itself.
Processing data to send electronic newsletters about services, events and news related to our professional activity, is based on the legitimate interest of Capellà-Costa to carry out such processing in accordance with current regulations.
In addition, the legitimation for the processing of your data, in relation to the sending of CVs and inscriptions in professional offers that we may publish, is based on the consent of the user who submits his data, which can be withdrawn at any time, although this would prevent the application being taken into account in our recruitment processes. However, the withdrawal of your consent will not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out previously.
Likewise, user’s information may be used for the implementation of the different legal obligations of Capellà-Costa.
2. USER RIGHTS
What rights does the interested party have?
Users can, at any time and free of charge, send a letter to Capellà-Costa at Cami de la Real no. 5, (07010) Palma de Mallorca or via the email address email@example.com to exercise the following rights:
- To revoke consents granted.
- To obtain confirmation as to whether, or not, personal data concerning them is being processed by Capellà-Costa.
- To access their personal data.
- To rectify inaccurate or incomplete data.
- To request the deletion of their data when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- To obtain from Capellà-Costa the limitation of data processing when any of the conditions foreseen in the data protection regulations are met.
- In certain circumstances, and for reasons relating to a given situation as it concerns the processing of their data, interested parties can object to the processing of their data. Capellà-Costa will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or in the exercise or defense of possible claims.
- To obtain human intervention, to express their point of view and to challenge the automated decisions taken by Capellà-Costa, if necessary.
- To request the portability of their data.
- To complain to the Spanish Data Protection Agency, when the interested
party considers that Capellà-Costa has violated the rights that are recognized by the applicable regulations on data protection.
At Capellà-Costa we are committed to compliance with the regulations and respect for users’ rights, as well as respect for their privacy, so if there are any doubts regarding how we process your personal data, do not hesitate to contact us through the channels indicated. su privacidad, por lo que si tiene alguna duda con respecto a como tratamos sus datos personales, no dude en ponerse en contacto con nosotros a través de las vías indicadas.