While each has its own specific rules within civil and administrative law, the truth is that, in general, they are closely connected.
REAL ESTATE: This specialization, comes within civil law, but has special content, and regulates everything related to real estate activity.
Practice in this area covers the most diverse aspects of real estate law. These include the execution of transfer operations of all kinds of real estate assets; rentals; and
different development operations where we specialize in advising on the acquisition of both premises and housing in urban or rural areas, and land or plots for building whilst adhering to the specific regulations (autonomous and municipal) in order to establish the building options according to the specific urban classification of each.
All our experience is at your service in areas such as:
- Advice on all types of legal transactions for the purchase, transfer and holding of real estate assets.
- Sale and purchase contracts.
- Option to purchase contracts.
- Deposit contracts.
- Promise to buy and/or sell contracts.
- Swap contracts.
- Division of property held in common.
- Condominium termination.
- Real Estate due diligence.
PLANNING: This specialization, falls under administrative law, but with special content, and regulates everything related to the legal rules governing land use, management, and urban planning in general, as well as the rights and obligations of individuals as landowners.
We can advise you on the following matters:
- Planning discipline. Defense in administrative and judicial channels in cases of town planning legalization, demolition orders and sanctions.
- Drafting legal reports on town planning.
- The development and management of planning instruments.
- Legal and technical advice to individuals, companies, and local bodies relating to administrative procedures.
- Claims Boards: setting up, management, administration, and legal and technical representation.
- Advising on obtaining building licences and any other required planning titles (occupation, operation, etc.).
This area regulates all legal aspects relating to the building process. These include the system of duties and responsibilities of all those involved in the construction process (property developer, builder, and specialists). It is therefore necessary to be aware of the applicable regulations and to include in the contract all the provisions that will guarantee the rights of the parties and allow the resolution of any disagreements that may arise.
- Claims for construction defects.
- Claims for violations of regulations and planning rules.
- Damage to own and adjoining property.
- Professional liability of property developers, builders, and specialists.
- Damage to common elements of the Housing Association.
- Review and drafting of contracts (works, renovations, with the professionals involved, architect and /or technical architect, project manager etc.).
- Certification of building and completion of works.
- Expert reports and appraisals.