The tourism sector is deeply rooted in the economy of our islands, with many of the main tourist companies located in our archipelago.
Our firm has extensive experience in comprehensive legal advice to professionals in the tourism sector such as tour operators, travel agencies, hoteliers or catering companies as well as traders or individuals working with holiday homes.
In this area we provide the following services:
- Audit of a company’s legal situation.
- Performance of due diligence.
- Review, drafting and negotiation of contracts in general and, in particular, those for the provision of services (e.g. hotel management, hotel leasing, packaged travel contracts, agency contracts, transport contracts, etc.).
- Opening of new tourist establishments.
- Expansion of existing tourist establishments.
- Increased category of tourist establishments.
- Marketing of private dwellings for holiday lets.
- Processing and obtaining administrative permits and licenses.
- Litigiosidad con clientes o proveedores.
- Assistance and representation before administrative bodies, tourism inspectors, sanctioning procedures, appeals to public administrations and representation in
contentious administrative procedures.
- Litigation with customers or suppliers.
- Employment advice (recruitment of staff, remuneration of employees, working hours, disciplinary procedures, employment regulation files, etc.).